If you find anything wrong on this site or if you have any extra insight to add, please let me know!
I love to translate Japanese stuff, so if you’re ever in a pickle and need something small translated from Japanese to English, just lemme know! Only if it’s less than a paragraph or two, though – any more than that and it’ll probably take me more time than I can spare. Unless you’re willing to pay, of course 😛
You can contact me in one of these ways:
- E-mail me at email@example.com – I’m terrible at keeping up with my e-mail, though, so I’d recommend Twitter!
- Message me on Twitter, I’m ClydeMandelin
- Message me on FaceBook, I’m here, but if you’re going to add me send a message too or else I won’t know who you are and I’ll assume you’re a robot skeleton assassin and not add you back
- Follow/subscribe to me on Twitch here – I stream lots of unusual things, do live translations of Japanese games, and sometimes share translation notes live!
- Check out another of my sites, Poemato CX!
- Check me out on YouTube too! I have lots of archived and organized videos of my Twitch streams there!
- Message me somewhere on my site here
- I also read Reddit way longer into the night than I really should, you can find me here
- And I have a Linkedin profile here, although I really should update it a lot more
- I made a Tumblr account for Legends of Localization, you can check it out here
Also, I work as a freelance translator for a living, so if you represent a company or if you have a larger project that you have a translation budget for, give me a holler here! I particularly like working on games and other Japanese entertainment. For reference, you can see an outdated list of my professional translations and my hobby translations here.
Basically, shoot me an e-mail if you got Mario and/or translation on your mind 😛