If you find anything wrong on this site or if you have any extra insight to add, please let me know.
I love to translate Japanese stuff, so if you’re ever in a pickle and need something small translated from Japanese to English, just lemme know. Only if it’s less than a paragraph or two, though – any more than that and it’ll probably take me more time than I can spare. Unless you’re willing to pay, of course 😛
You can contact me in one of these ways:
- Message me on Twitter, I’m ClydeMandelin
- E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org – I’m terrible at keeping up with my e-mail and am months/years behind though, so I’d 100% recommend Twitter.
- Follow/subscribe to me on Twitch here – I stream lots of unusual things, do live translations of Japanese games, and sometimes share translation notes live.
- Check me out on YouTube too. I have lots of archived and organized videos of my Twitch streams there.
- And I have a Linkedin profile here, although I really should update it a lot more
- I made a Tumblr account for Legends of Localization, you can check it out here
Also, I work as a freelance translator/translation consultant for a living, so if you represent a company or if you have a larger project that you have a translation budget for, let me know. I particularly like working on games and other Japanese entertainment. I’m not seeking any new work at the moment, but you can see here for more info on the services I offer.